Philipine Biz-Trip.... @_@

Written on 1:21 PM by Simply.Me

Day One Biz-trip at Philippine 24/06/09:

Day one here in Philippine. Me, and another 2 colleagues depart on the 24th of June. While another 3 colleagues already here since pass few days. We are the last batch coming over for the UAT support. 10 days here. Step into this country, grab the luggage, hunting for phone prepaid sim pack then of course hunger for a decent dinner. haha. Finally our choice is ‘Outback’.

Colleague decided going for a movie, but I’m tired and always I will fall asleep in the cinema so I decided not to join them. Enjoy lonely time and have some time to blog. Something bad is the internet connection here is so expensive. Can’t go msn really kills me. What’s more I can do? ---SLEEP! Good night Philippine.

Day Two Biz-trip at Philippine 25/06/09:

Day 2 in Philippine. Last night, already meet up with the colleagues that already reach here since last few days. We all meet at 8.15am at the lobby. As usual I will be the earliest one waiting there. J

First day here for work, manager bring us around to get to know all user here ( so user can bother us :P better cause already get to know us). Still nothing much to be busy as user jz start setup for their UAT test environment. Whats more to kill me when their internet is restricted for all Online Chat! What a killing one :S. ( but make me appreciate and love my company more ! cause all is allow. Haha.)

Lunch time we all have nice Philippine food, but too bad is too full to have dessert, anyway is fine, because have another 8days here to try all food here. haha. When dinner time we enjoy for a nice bbq at Japanese restaurant. Cool ! I just love playing bbq, even I dun take all beef that they order, but they did order me nice vegetable and some chicken as well as port meat to bbq. Nice one!! Since can claim from company, we all happily eating. hihi. Total bill is 6250 dollar?? Of course not …hihi…jz 6520 Peso!! Around 200 Singapore dollar. Decent dinner overall!!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment