Counting Down Each Day ....

Written on 9:43 AM by Simply.Me

Day Three Biz-trip at Philippine 26/06/09:

Friday, already 3 days here in philippine but still feel hope that the time can pass faster each day. So that I can back again to Singapore. This is the last day for another 3 colleagues here. Next week will left 3 of us here struggle ourself. All senior not around n left us here. haha. Good or bad ? more exposure surely and can independently to handle for work.

What we have for our lunch time ? is ‘Chow Kitchen’, Chinese cuisine that all food there are nice. While dinner we are having italianise. Nice Italian food, and again…everyone is just so FULL after the dinner! ^@^


Day Four Biz-trip at Philippine 27/06/09:

Wow, this Saturday no need back to the office as they don’t have any UAT activities. But what to do for the long long day?

We all having breakfast at coffee bean and just feel so full till not don’t want to have our lunch already. So I drop some words here and of course my own picture session. Hihi. Just buy some dry mango and nuts. Emm…thinking to buy more again tomorrow….hihi.

Dinner time we decided to go to the Dusit Thani hotel for the Thai food.wow all the food are amazing and impressive enough to attract me to go again. SUPERB!! Wow, what a super delicious yummy one .haha. Service is perfect as well. All the waiter and waitress are so considerate and well serve for food and also their services! I want to come back again next week before my trip end ! =)

Day Five Biz-Trip at Philippine 28/06/09

This Sunday, still at Philippine. What else more to do for another free day to go. Yea, we decided visit the ‘Mall of Asia’ here. This mall is big enough for us to spend an afternoon there. We get a public cab and start our journey. Shopping shopping shopping……START!

Things start to goes wrong :

After few hours shopping here n there, is time back to the hotel. Get a cab, we tell him that we want to back to the Intercon hotel. He Seems like he knows ( But actually he don’t !!) huhu. After, a few turning here and there, me and another colleague found that he goes the wrong way, cause the way he use is Strange to Us ! so I ask him again and tell him the famous shopping mall that near to our hotel, then only he manage to get the way there. My goodness, this is the problem travel to the country that those local that hardly understand English. What a miscommunication!

After having our dinner, step into my room, thinking of preparing my working shirt and shoe for Monday, But what...I CANT FIND MY HEELS! :’( Duh………what a pity one….i lost my heels! First thing come to my mind is, I was thought I misplaced it, even my colleague come to my room and help me search high and low for it. But proven that ‘IT IS LOST!” =_+’’ Call to the customer service, they divert me to the housekeeping supervisor, after check with the housekeep attendance, the answer from them is …..- Our attendance didn’t pull out any items from your room- Yohhh……..can’t be I throw of the heels myself…can’t be my heels have legs and run away it own! +_+’’

Thinking to get a new shoe but already too late, all the mall here jz close so earlier on Sunday nite. :S

Try imagine…tomorrow I will be – Dress up formally + Sport Shoe = Faint!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

6 Comments

  1. robert |

    I miss you le bro... :p

     
  2. Unknown |

    i miss u too....i cant go online here in philipine.... :S....can u fly here for me ?? :P haha

     
  3. robert |

    Eh bro...Philippine is listed as one of the H1N1 country. Be careful oh...miss u oh. Wait for me oh, will fly there asap. lol XD

     
  4. Unknown |

    haihh....i know also.....10days here really kills me....heels also missing...faint.....

    here jz keep eat eat n eat....eat till siao....crazy enough....

    brother u can go gmail ? u can only chat there nia....msn and all web chat already block....hotel internet too expensive n dun think can claim... :S

     
  5. robert |

    can can. but I didnt see u there ley? wat time u normally be there?

     
  6. Unknown |

    im there now lo...duh...once start work i will on n see see who is there lo...but never see u....

    my gmail is mclee1201@gmail.com ....add me there now.... hihi...

     

Post a Comment