Wondering in A Pool of Doubt

Written on 1:12 PM by Simply.Me

Wednesday.18 of March.

Wednesday morning. A tired day. Why ? this is due to yesterday chat too long with buddy and end up back home late. A sleepless night. Yawning :S Work load more and more, but don’t know which to start first better. Hundred of test cases ? or the Strategy plan ? Headache I suppose, but better then nothing much n surfing whole day for nothing. But no one will ever believe I’m busy.haha. Anyway, believe or not already not important as in the word of “be-lie-ve” it hiding a “lie” in between as well.

I’m getting frustrated and annoying fast these days, even have a blank mind and stunt there for nothing.

In the Mist of Confusion. When illusion is faded away, it will be just like Rainbow after the Rain. I believe I’m heading towards Rainbow now.

Think for a thousand times. Imagine for a million times. But it will never be True for once.
Imploring in Dream. Adjuring in Fantasy. It only cause the Aching Heart in Real.
A guessing still or just pretending from the truth ? I’m tired to keep wondering in a pool of doubt........

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. robert |

    Can you write English...??? I couldn't understand....so deep the meaning..... = =

     
  2. Simply.Me |

    yes!! thts my purpose....kekekek...cant understand ma good lo....means u never understand me also...hengh...i will sell u off...post u to ebay...u will be selling off soon....lelong...lelong....~~ hahaha....^&^

     
  3. robert |

    Are you alright bro? ... I got psychiatrist friends here.....= = HAHAHAHAHAHA!

     
  4. Simply.Me |

    my brother jz grad majoring in psychology course ok.....u said who can give me immediate remedy first...hahahaha...im crazy...crazying.....~~

     

Post a Comment