我也不想这样 [ 怎么办.....哭又不是....笑又不是....撞墙算了....]

Written on 10:53 AM by Simply.Me

我也不想这样 [ 怎么办.....哭又不是....笑又不是....撞墙算了....]

Sometime i really wonder, wonder for my life…wonder for my work….everything around me seems to be so strange to me now. I cant figure out what I suppose to do first or what I should priorities for life. Meet with everyone nowadays they will just keep nagging me for the same thing – get a bf!! - =_+’’ Should I priorities that first? But what I think is all by FATE. Nothing to be please when it is not belongs to you.

Everyone keep tells me not to play so much. Am I really that playful? Haihhh…beside being playful I really don’t know how should I present myself to others. Life goes on…..what to do……….

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. robert |

    撞墙去吧!!!!冲啊!!!!!!!!XD

     

Post a Comment