Pacific Coffee day ...~

Written on 1:20 PM by Simply.Me

Today 7 of Feb, Sunny Day, alone at the Pacific Coffee for my favourite drinks - Latte
Order a Latte, the waiter ask whether with sugar syrup, No, of course. Prefer to have the original taste for the coffee. It taste bitter, but feel good with it. Just like life, Never be Easy but Enjoy it !~

Enjoying the time to be alone while waiting for friends. Steal a bit time to drops some nonsense here. Meeting up a friends last nite. Crapping all about recession. Feeling numb for all...may be i just live in my own fantasy ? anyway i do know whats happening in this cruel world. but whats to worry as life still go on n have to enjoy it.

Same old question that everyone do keep asking me. Still single? why so choosy mate? emmm....i wonder for those question....did i? haha. Job getting more fun as colleague getting along better. If Job busy n OT i will still pull my long face, ^@^ hihi. i should feel bless as now everywhere retrenchment and pay cut. im the lucky one? i suppose !

Cny over soon. A brand new year start. A brand new me going on my life journey with all my positive energy. Will this bring me luck this year ? i wish of course! Strolling....strolling for the day.......rock on....~!

When things cant change - Adapt It !
When things cant forget - Admit It !

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment