The first day of work...2/2/2009

Written on 9:28 AM by Simply.Me

The first day of work...2/2/2009

After a long break for cny, and back again to the reality country – Singapore. Mess feelings I have to cause me awake for whole night long. What I should do ? I really dunno and I have no answer. Whole night long with all nonsense in mind. something that already throw away but I suppose it still in recycle bin I suppose and somehow it accidentally recovered back. Argh…all this un-used recovered trash cause memory overflow. All I wish is all this wont cause any heart-disk crash at last. Haha. What a jokes!

For this long break, everyone nagging for me for the same thing. Emmm….sinking deep into my memories. Get to meet a friend coincidently in a shopping mall, get in touch with some friends as well. But all the conversation, all the topic cause me sinking sinking and sinking again….floating floating and floating as well.

Overall the long break beside fun still fun enough. Enjoy the reunion, appreciate all the time at home sweet home as well.

Memories always give u the illusion,
Memories always give u the fantasy,
Memories always blinded your heart and mind.
But it just precious and hardly to let go…….

The year of 2009…the year of Ox the year for me to strive for my dream …. =)

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. robert |

    Unbelievable.....bro, u still gat time to blog ar...? Geng ar u... XD

     
  2. Simply.Me |

    yalo..im geng one ma...hahaha....blog jz fast what...jz simply draft out all in mind only lo....haha...

     

Post a Comment