Spectacles ...

Written on 12:17 PM by Simply.Me

Spectacles


Spectacles…sunglasses…a type of accessories for a person. There are thousand and millions type of frames and lenses. Each of different one give different style and impression to others. Myself have more then 20 pairs of spectacles since I had my first one, and now I have 4 main one that I use to change to match my grooming style each day. Of course I wish to have more. ^@^Early in morning already heard from a colleague comment about my 4 current spectacles. Never deny everyone have own impression for that person when that person with different type of spectacles. Emmm….suddenly think of impression is just the very first image that u give to others to capture in their mind. But over the time, the attitude and personality only catch people’s heart.


Is there a rule or way to enchant someone’s heart? Perhaps there is no answer for this. Every different grooming always give people different impression. I just wonder why the impression that I give to others will be totally different after they really do understand me later. May be this is where the proverb truly express in this – Don’t judge a book by its cover – New spec will be my next aim for a brand new me ….~


*When Silent speaks Louder then Words, When each Hope brings Disappointment, and when each disappointment cause numb feelings, and it heal for all….~



~ Silent Is Most Ordinary Negligence ~


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment