Written on 7:45 AM by Simply.Me

Expiry Cough Drops

Cough Cough Cough….~~ Flu Flu and Flu….the bacteria that haunted me the most.huh. Why I say so? Cause this always will bother me for weeks. Gosh I just hate it. oOps..Just lucky found some cough drop left in the my office drawer. Surely grab one before annoyed people around with the cough rhythm. ^@^ Hmmm….taste like…emmm…Oh no Its Expired! No wonder it tastes weird. What a careless.

Sometime when something already left behind for long, probably will be neglected. When you thought it is still the same but eventually it already change. Over the time, no one can predict what it will be deviated to; no one can ever affirm for anything. But surely expiry date did exist, and you just cant deny it.....

Everything seem to be so fragile, can everyone handle with care? *Wonder*




If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment