Lunar August - Time for Lantern

Written on 4:14 PM by Simply.Me


Lunar August - Time for Lantern

Mid-autumn festival comes again for the lunar month of August. Use to have many lanterns and candles all over for decoration at home. But now I’m in Singapore, just a wish that impossible to come true.

I can still remember last year this time, i get to have a chance go to Clarke quay for a lantern to light up there and make a wish. Actually is for charity purpose to buy lantern. But I really hope the wish that I make will come true. After a year later, I still prefer to make the same wish again, because I’m still believe or I dun even want to let go for the wish. How long I can still waiting for the wish to come true…god knows……..

Lantern, candle, Mooncake, gathering…






If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. robert |

    Eh bro, show some of ur leng lui photo here la...nvr see face one....hahaha

     

Post a Comment