The Month of August

Written on 4:32 PM by Simply.Me


The Month of August


August, A month that will cause me headache, because there are too many people birth date fall in this month, and they all are my trusted one. 1..2...3....of them. 3 of them brings me different life story. 1....having all best memories with me in australia....2.....accompany me thru all good and bad in singapore....3.....the one that will cause me to have the most stupid decision, the one that will cause me mood swing, the one that give me the mist of my life here.

Someone that far is hard for me to show my best, the one near which im able to give all my effort but it fail. While for the special one i jz cant do anything more. A miserable month.

Birthday is the best time to hold a crazy celebration, birthday is time to have fun with buddies, birthday is a special day to own a big cake ! but i already forget since when i prefer not to celebrate for my birthday, with or without reason ?! i says no. In fact everything happen for a reason.

Anyway, i can only do my best and let god do the rest. =)

Happy birthday to You.....


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. robert |

    NICE BLOG SKIN!!! :)

     
  2. Simply.Me |

    of course !!!!!!!!!!!!! i will jz use this one..i dun wanna change...else headache again.....haha

     
  3. robert |

    U always so geng one...wateva error oso can come out one. No wonder la, u r system analyst wat...kakakakka

     

Post a Comment